Last modified: Apr 27, 2022
EU General Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC)
We processes your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The EU GDPR was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens’ data privacy, and to reshape the way organizations across the world approach data privacy.
Bindwise is committed to complying with all GDPR mandates. We makes use of third party services in infrastructure and marketing analytics. It is our obligation to ensure that the processing of data on our behalf is also GDPR compliant.
Any questions regarding compliance may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is your direct contact for help as an EU citizen in exercising your rights as a “Data Subject” under GDPR including, but not limited to the right to erase your personal data, and to access / export your data.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site you will be asked to enter your email address. In case of authentication with the user’s Google account we get Google’s basic account information: email address and user name.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We may also collect tracking data as you visit pages on the site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To respond to your customer service requests.
- To improve our website.
- To personalize your experience.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is held in secure data centers (Microsoft® Azure Cloud) only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information is transported over secure HTTPS network connections encrypted via Transport Layer Security (TLS).
We implement a variety of security measures when you enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a PCI compliant payment gateway provider (Braintree) and are not stored or processed on our servers. We use regular malware scanning and vulnerability scanning.
- Network Protection. We implement network protection controls (including network firewalls), network access control lists to deny access to unauthorized IP addresses. We encrypt all information in transit with secure protocols SSH-2. We use data message-level encryption.
- Storage Protection. All information at rest is automatically encrypted by our infrastructure provider (Microsoft® Azure Cloud) using a 256-bit AES algorithm that is FIPS 140-2 compliant.
- Access Management. We implement fine-grained access control mechanisms to allow granting rights to employees following the principle of least privilege. Access to any information is granted on a "need-to-know" basis.
- Request for Deletion. We promptly (but within no more than 72 hours after a user's request), permanently, and securely delete all user's information upon user's notice requiring deletion. Otherwise we retain all information only for the purpose of, and as long as is necessary to provide our services. The retention of Personally Identifiable Information is no longer than 30 days.
- Audit. We maintain all appropriate books and records reasonably required to verify compliance with the Amazon Acceptable Use Policy, the Amazon Data Protection Policy, and the Amazon Marketplace Developer Agreement. Last Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) Developer Audit in collaboration with Deloitte & Touche LLP (Cyber Risk Services) successfully completed on Feb 1, 2021. Our live app listing is available in Seller Central's Appstore.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your commercial Information including Personally Identifiable Information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We currently have not implemented changes to site behavior based on Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we may allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to registered parties after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will remove you from ALL correspondence.
3CG BINDWISE LLC
16192 Coastal Hwy
Lewes, Delaware 19958